2011-10-28

Mägo de Oz - Réquiem (Requiem)

Now you're gone
I feel I didn't give you
What you counted on.
Now it's over
I pray
To the one who took us apart

To give us one more day
For me to tell
What you meant to me.
To let me enjoy your voice
and stare long
at your eyes once more.

I'm writing this in ink
hope wherever you may be,
the post will arrive early.
Here, we are alright
We fight to go on
As we learnt from you

I miss
hearing your voice
I miss
having your support

I don't believe in afterlife
I don't know where to look
And you're nowhere to find
I don't believe in heaven
I need to find you
And feel peace

I need to finish
all that
we believed in
I want you here,
but not through thinking

Wait for me
I have to live my life
When I'm dead we'll be
Talking in no time

I didn't treasure
what I had
I didn't treasure
you till you died

If chance or luck
give me a chance
to see you again
I will never hide
What I feel inside
I'll open my heart for you.

I miss you so much
A kiss, take care, and goodbye
Don't forget about us
We'll be together in a while

Now you're gone...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario